Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Internship, binge watching, chocolate overdose, unfriending friends

S'upp guys,


I recently started my internship in an IT company. I'm really liking it so far, the people there seem really nice and friendly and I love the casual atmosphere they have. The free food and constant tea isn't too shabby either :D I had about 10 cups my first day and had to pee every 5 seconds...they probably thought I had a bladder problem haha. All the others interns I'm working with are really nice as well...no hot guys though unfortunately :( Everything would be perfect if one of them would only stop talking about their ex for one second, it would be nice to change the subject every once n a while!


I binged watched all of season 8 of The Millionaire Matchmaker in the space of like 2 days...emmm what happened to her two old assistants!?:/ We used to watch this show all the time last year in college and I completely forgot about it...I'm obsessed!! I've also been loving Keeping Up with the Kardashians...they're hilarious...Kloe's my fav!


Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...anyone else eat too much over Easter? I ate chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner, I needed a serious nap afterwards!


I spontaneously decided to unfriend a load people on Facebook (aka half of my "friends" haha). I unfriended people from school who I haven't spoken to in the last 3 years, any fake bitches, negative people, and people who know me but don't even bother saying hi when they pass me. I stayed friends with everyone I'm actually friends with obviously, and people who I just casually know but I know are genuinely nice and actually acknowledge my existence when they see me. It felt good to get rid of all that negativity. After, I came to the realization that I had barely any friends left, so I hid my friends list from everyone so no one will ever know :P

What have you been up to recently?:)

TTYL xox
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Khloe is definitely the best of the 3/5 girls. She seems more real.

    Also, I did something similar on facebook ages ago. I would close the account if not for literally 3 people.


    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya she definitely is. I'm the exact same haha x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig